Flyday!!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Fuh! Fuh berhabuk... bersawang!! *lap-lap habuk

Hi all.. lama tak really mengadap menda alah blog nih. Most of the time I spent my cyber world kat facebook je. I'm still owing you guys my story memberanakkan si Fahim tuh!.. Cam malasssss jee... heheheh...

Tak tak kita tunai gak janji... Here the story goes...

Its all started when I was having my dinner at home and its actually 10 pm. Perut memulas-mulas nak bewak. Its one of the sign that baby is making its way out. I was in between dinner, kemas rumah yg masih bersepah after renovation and toilet visits. Sambil gi toilet bewak... later sambung mop rumah... try to divert my pain actually...Frequent toilet visit but still nothing shows up... no bloody or mucus plug... So I just take things easy... after do some mopping on major (visible) area, take sometimes to do some checking on list need-to-bring to hospital just in case its happen.

By 12 midnight I'm still a frequent toilet visitor even theres nothing much to come out. Penatnya mokcik berpeluh-peluh tau dok dalam toilet tu... Still no show... keciwa sungguh... sakit tak dak hasil... dah le tak ley tido...by 1AM, still bewak-bewak but this time with mucus plug... gembira sungguh hatiku... finally!! walaupon sakit nak bewak tu masih menyiksa... Told the news to half awake hubby and warn him that he needs to delegates his meeting with "KompeniKedekutLetrik" to his buddy. "Baby dah give a sign nak keluar". So that night I was on kejap-kejap menonggeng, kejap-kejap berdiri, kejap-kejap bongkok.. menahan sakit...

Next, after settling with daily routines.. send kids of to school and nursery, we off to SDMC. Its around 10. We were in the delievery suite to check on dilation. I was preparing my mind to get ready on bad news "baru 1 cm dilates and you can do home dulu". But somehow it was the other way around.. "Akak dah 3 to 4cm dah!" I was like.. "Hoyay!!!". But the happy story wasn't continue as it is. By 3PM the opening does not change the number. Stuck kat situ je!! Menci !!

Later I request for petidine. Just for me to get some sleep. Dah semalaman tak tido kang mau takde energy nak meneran. So I was on my lalok phase until don't know la what time. Later when the lalok effect slowly gone, it was 7cm dilated. Lorr.... geramnya... bila nih.. letih mokcik... but 7cm to 9cm opening take quite fast. But then, the excitement was stop just right there for almost 30 minutes... lama tuh... time ni la time siksa... rasa nak berak melampau-lampau.. rasa nak meneran melampau2 tapi terpaksa kena hold just to wait for only 1 more cm. Tensi sungguh!!!

Later at almost 10pm, baru la fully dilate... so dengan pantas la akak misi ngan dokter bersiap sedia... I was like dah tak sabar nak meneran... skalik dapat green light doc soh teran... sehabis tenaga la... and I think on third push.. maka selamat la keluar makhluk Allah dinamakan Muhammad Fahim... Somehow, I was in tears for a while... tears that happy he's finally born.. happy that he with us safe and sound... but at the same I'm feeling sad that I was no longer "attached" with him in 24 hours time. Oh gosh!! Nasib baik la hubby hug me.. kalau dak... sedih melarat-larat la kot... sweet la kan hubby kita... hihihihi...

I was wheeled to ward around 11PM. Masuk ward je terus tido...

So that's a short story of my journey.... now my baby is almost 2 months old. Means I have to back to office next week....arrghhhhhh!!! malas sungguh!!
This pic was taken on his 44th day and was wearing rompers suit size 12-18 months. Yes!! I know.. semangat sungguh!!

8 cheers!!:

Unknown said...

congrats, babe. selamat kembali bekerja!

mosh said...

apa cerita nak bewak ni? ehehehe

anyway, congrats again (or congrats if i have never wished but i think i have before) tererish la teran 3 kali terus keluar.

zan said...

oh comelness!!! geram sangat tengok baby Fahim :) bila baca your story, mcm bersemangat laa pulak nak get preggy, not the other way round..hehehe...

ehh tapikan mmg tension kalau nak teran tak boleh lagi...dang!!! that;s what happened to me masa Nael, bukan sebab tak dilated but the doc is at the parking lot baru balik lunch...grrrrr...

dah nak start kerja dahhh...alahai.. baby siapa jaga?

Nadia said...

lana:uhuhuuuuuu...

mosh: bewak itu nikmat!! hhahahahah...
owh alhamdullillah setakat ni all my 3 kids senang nak keluar bila mak dia push

zan: sila-sila berjangkit ngan cik famy... hahahah.. bole la plak doc pergi lunch.. uih tensi tak ingat tu kalau nak meneran kena hold...

Baby maid jaga.. we hiring maid now.. bandung mari...

l.y.s.s.a said...

dah anak 3 kau....produktif sungguh!:D

Nadia said...

lyssa: harus... last doh kot ni... now concentrate on their education plak...

butterflutter said...

Eiiii comelnya baby. Montel manja gitu, hilanglah kesusahan mamanya masa nak give birth tu kan.

Nadia said...

butterflut: bab montel & manja tu sgt betul!.. for the past 2 months he was gain 3 kg.. pukul rata 1.5kg per mo... but after all janji dia sihatkan?