Update!!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's new? Hehehe... not much.. even myself don't know where to start... blogging skill yg tak seberapa getting rusty now...

Where to start... OK la let's start with my kids.

NISA



  • Big sister for her brother and sister
  • Shall start standard 1 soon. 
  • Progressing well in her study but can she had a problem in Bahasa... vey berterabur.. very rojak... I need to buy more Malay books or mag for her...
NAJAH



  • She really act as a second child
  • Stubborn but very tough person
  • Love block builder rather than cartoon or books
  • Careless to learn ABC. Very not interested to her. She rather take a block for her to show her creative ways to build the things.
  • I rather follow her steps at this mo. Will see next year progress
  • Love her baby brother very much and play well with him.
 FAHIM




  • Really active boy at 8 months old
  • Can stand momentarily without support . 
  • Eats a lot.. less milk nowadays
  • A lots of Chinese especially woman misjudge him as Chinese boy. Especially after we cut his hair to military cut. :-)
  • Really love to play and will enjoy older kids to play with toys
  • Only want to sleep with mummy or bibiks. Kat atas lengan lak tuh... isk isk isk...
  • Cut his first tooth at 6 months old. Now already had 3 teeth.

MOI
  • Almost 6 months working with new role but still same company
  • No longer in Technical group. I'm now officially presales lady to ensure business continuity. Needs to learn new accounting & business term everyday. 
  • Sometimes quite stressful job especially during quarter or year end account closing. 
  • But still love the job. My weekend is FREE from unnecessary call.
  • I'm now losing 7 kgs compare to my prepregnancy weight. Thanks to breastfeeding. This is one of the motivation facto why I'm still breastfed my baby. I need to work out to makes my physical looks more errr... fit?.
  • My new addiction is planting vege/eadible pokoks in the pots.. so far sawi grow very well. Last for 3 cooks... cili api/cili burung in 4 pots... because bibik ate them like ulam.... 1 pot pokok kemangi.... and also 1 pot limau kasturi.... new plant that still in progress to date is kangkung & timun jepun... :-)

Apa lagi... I think that's all for this moment... Salam Maal Hijrah & Happy new year to All ...

11 cheers!!:

IKHWANI said...

hey you!

your kids look healthy and indeed najah memang nampak tough!!! Fahim can easily mistaken as a leng-chai!! hehehehe....you lose 7kg????? wow!!!!! good for you!!!

bagusnya tanam sayur, jimat belanja tu!!!

Hopefully new year will bring more good things - barakah Allah tentunya. Ameen. Take care!

IKHWANI said...

hey you!

your kids look healthy and indeed najah memang nampak tough!!! Fahim can easily mistaken as a leng-chai!! hehehehe....you lose 7kg????? wow!!!!! good for you!!!

bagusnya tanam sayur, jimat belanja tu!!!

Hopefully new year will bring more good things - barakah Allah tentunya. Ameen. Take care!

Nadia said...

Kekanda OO: Tanam sayur insyaallah jimat belanja... for started ni kena invest suitable pots... but I love greeny looks at my sekangkang kera garden... so 2 in 1 function la this pokoks...

Diah said...

iiiih nisa udah besar aja yaa... najah still cute... fahim apa lagi.. mama keep up menyusui.. ditambah sedikit exercise dijamin kembali langsing.. heheheeh.. senangnya baca cerita nadia lagi..

Nadia said...

diah.. very busy lately.. the only my leisure website that I can do short & quick is thru my FB... even my time quite limited to bloghop... only once a while I try my best to read interesting story for wonderful people like you :-). Hope early next year I'll back on track... hopefully can catch up more story from others as well...

zan said...

ahh baru ada update :) nice to hear from you again..nadia bm berterabur ker? maybe nael lagi teruk kot :P and yes they are going to std 1 next yr..yay..

fahim dah besar and u lost 7 kg??wow!! congrats..sudah selim melim , kena ada wardrobe baru :) anyhow, syioknya buat presale..i'm still the same , techy and with calls over the weekends :(

update lah lagi..heheh..

Nadia said...

zan: heheheh.... rasanya BM bersepah is sindrom budak bandar la.. ahahahah... dah prep things for schooling? I still got a few things to settle .. KAFA blom lagik register..

Fahim besar dan berat dan lasak.. yey to losing 7 kgs.. heheh... tapi as usual la flabby tummy masih ada.. need to work out.. tapi ntah bila.. cakap lebih :p..

1 year jugak Zan I request to transfer.. akhirnya berjaya jugak.. alhamdullillah..

insyaallah la.. kita update lagi..

its good to get in touch with all of you again.. bestnyaaa!!

lazydaisy said...

hi..lama tak update eh.
nisa sekola mana ? my danial goes to cyber kalau satu sekola bule jumpa nanti.. so skrg ni dah satu department dengan picang ke ??

Nadia said...

ld: nisa pegi skola putra perdana 2... we will see how it goes... as for work...we are in the same business plan.. but he focusing on tender.. as for me, I'm taking care of existing contract...ensure the continuity of business...

Ekin said...

kak nad.. bercucuk taman.. next post kak nad letak gambar pokok pulak.. nak tgk.. or tips.. ? *:)

Nadia said...

ekin... gambar insyaallah.. tips? tips apanya...